It’s that time of the year again!!!
Hope you are all as excited for the upcoming season as we are! As tryouts are quickly approaching, here is some important information for athletes (and their parents) interested in playing Boys Soccer in the 2020 Season:
- Tryouts are Monday, March 2nd through Wednesday, March 4th.
- All boys interested in trying out MUST be cleared by the RHS Athletics Office before Friday, February 28th . All registration information can be found at the following link: RHS Sports Registration.
- There will be an Informational Meeting for Parents and Athletes on Wednesday, February 5th in the RHS Library from 7:00-8:00pm. All those interested in trying out should plan on attending this meeting (preferably athlete AND a parent). We will review important information regarding the season. You will not want to miss out!
- There continue to be open fields offered at the RHS stadium every Monday and Thursday 3:00-4:30pm.
- Any boy who has not yet joined the RHS Boys Soccer 2020 Remind should do ASAP. To join text “@ttangen” to 81010. Important announcements regarding open fields, registration, and try outs will be sent out using this method.
- If you have any specific questions or are unable to attend the Parent Meeting on 2/5, please email Coach Tangen at email@example.com.
More information will be forthcoming. Please be sure to check this website when possible to find out more.
Be excited! It should be a great season this year!