Wow! That was an impressive, competitive tryout! The coaching staff was blown away by the skill, work rate, and character displayed from each of you over the last three days. Honestly, we wish we could take you all. Thank you for the effort you gave in making this one of the best tryouts we’ve ever been a part of. You should each be proud.
- If your number is listed on the Varsity roster, you are expected to be at Tangen’s classroom (E-202) at 2:45pm tomorrow for a pre-practice meeting. Also plan on going late—we won’t be done with practice until about 5:30.
- If your number is listed on the Junior Varsity roster, please report to the RHS field with gear on no later than 2:45pm tomorrow. Practice will run from 3:00-5:00pm
- If your number is listed on the C-Team roster, please report to the RHS field with gear on no later than 4:45pm. Practice will run from 5:00-6:30pm.
- If you make any team, please plan on attending (with your parent) the mandatory Parent Meeting tomorrow night at 7:30pm in the RHS Library.
- If you make any team, please also plan on having practice (morning) and team-bonding (3-9pm) this Saturday!
- If your number is NOT listed on any of the three rosters, you have unfortunately not made a team this year. As stated above, this was an extremely competitive tryout and tough decisions had to be made. We welcome you to participate in the RHS Track team, a non-cut sport. We’d also encourage you to train in the off-season and come back for tryouts next year! If you have additional questions about team selections, Coach Tangen will be available Thursday and Friday before school (7:00-7:25am) and after school (2:20-2:40pm) for short conversations. You may also schedule a meeting with him at email@example.com.
And without further delay, here are the final rosters for the 2019 Redmond High School Boys Soccer Program:
Once again, thank you to all those who attended tryouts this week! Looking forward to a fantastic season!